Hiner Piano Method: New Science In Music Education Through Piano Lessons
Self-Learners of All Ages
Soft Mozart is perfect for any family wanting to receive quality music education in the comfort and privacy of their own home. We have created a family friendly environment that will engage all family members and provide an unparalleled music learning experience. Our academically approved curriculum, interactive piano learning software and video lessons with professional music teachers and experienced parents will make your learning fun, effective and beneficial. You will be surprised to know that everything that your children and you will learn will be applicable to higher education and life in general. Soft Mozart has everything your need.
- Lesson plans for beginners of all ages (we teach students 2 years of age and up)
- Advanced teaching algorithms for developing music skills gradually and painlessly
- Unique tools to effectively and efficiently teach fine motor skills, eye-hand and both hands coordination, music memory, ear training and sight-reading development
Teacher's Best Tool
This revolutionary Method empowers music teachers with the most effective tools to help each student achieve their greatest individual success. Teachers can integrate the Soft Mozart tools with their own methods using our converter that turns your sheet music into visual and interactive teaching guide. Soft Mozart makes the learning experience for students a happy discovery instead of tedious work. Students will feel great satisfaction from the very first lesson. This encourages them to continue their piano instruction and music education.
- Start generating more income selling not only your time
- Learn best practices for teaching students remotely anywhere and any time
- Get more students
- Enjoy better results of your teaching efforts
- No more dropouts
- Grow students and parents motivation with measurable results
- Grow your business and network
Essential Tool for Schools
Hiner Method is an essential tool for schools in a group setting. It is designed to teach every student at his/her own pace in a group of any size. Each piano+computer station can accommodate up to 20 students per day. Our revolutionary and comprehensive music curriculum will help your school achieve the most advanced goals for music education. Hiner Method 'Soft Way to Mozart' will improve the overall academic success of your whole student body since it is built upon math and physics in conjunction with music.
- Quality private lessons in group settings
- Applicable music, math and physics skills that students will use for life
- Training for teachers so they can offer music lessons, even if they do not have a music degree
- Monthly lesson plans for students of any age and skill level
A Global Community
Soft Mozart welcomes you and invites you to become a member of our teacher/student/parent community. We are in more that 50 countries now and growing everyday. Members get free access to all of our learning materials. In addition, members can communicate with other members and receive free advice from our "Soft Way to Mozart"® certified professionals. Teachers can mingle with music teachers from different countries, exchange teaching ideas, receive training and certification in the "Soft Way to Mozart"® program, and so much more. Join us now and start your journey today!