Solfeggio piano key stickers - (FREE shipping) ENGLISH
We recommend to purchase and use keyboard stickers, for learners from 24 months to 5 years on your home piano keys. These stickers are easy to attach and later remove. They help the student to identify each key and visually relate them with the lines and spaces of the music staff, thus supporting an effective music practice for any beginner from the very start.
The Solfeggio stickers with symbols of Italian note names presented with pictures of Door, Rain, Mirror, Farm, Sault, Ladder and Teacup. Soft Mozart Academy recommends using Solfeggio stickers for young beginners to promote music ear development through voice and singing. Please use the guides below to apply stickers.
Meanings of the colors and shapes:
- 5 green stripes are for the keys corresponding with lines of the Treble Clef.
- 5 brown stripes are for the keys corresponding with lines of the Bass Clef.
- Half brown, half green stripe is for the Middle C (Middle Do) and represents the first additional line.
- Red - color of all the line notes.
- Blue - color of all the space notes.
- Lightly colored blue space between the 3rd and 4th lines to indicate the beginning of the next octave (starting Version 2_6 and later).
Why stickers?Using stickers will help to develop co-ordination and remove the stress and anxiety from the fear of pressing the wrong one of countless similar-looking piano keys when learning to play. Our stickers act as your musical road signs. With them you will never be lost and always will find the correct keyto play. The color scheme of these stickers creates a direct and subconscious visual association of piano keys with the music staff.
How long will I need the stickers?
Key stickers quickly lose their importance as students develop music skills and acquire confidence. After a short time, they simply provide subconscious visual hints rather than direct support for finding a key. You can gradually remove stickers for a student who already feels comfortable to read normal music score and play complicated songs without looking at piano keys.